With so many conflicting voices of so-called "experts" in the field and unrest and anarchy escalating in the local and global scenes, it is glaringly apparent that we are living in perilous times, just as God's Word predicted would happen. It is important that Bible-believing Christians understand that God did not call His people today to save this world from societies' ills. Rather, our Lord Jesus Christ commands His disciples to win the lost one-by-one from this present evil world with His life-transforming, gospel message (Mark 16:15; Gal 1:4). Furthermore, the New Testament local church, divinely designed to be "the pillar and ground of the truth" (1Tim 3:15) is mandated to instruct believers in Biblical truth to equip them on how to live amid a sin-cursed, fallen world while anticipating Christ's imminent return.
Surely, we can never dismiss the urgency of this task as Christian believers. More then ever, the decisions we make on a day-to-day basis should reflect the distinct quality of life expected from a born again child of God. Therefore, we ask you to pray with us, that God would bless in a most unusual way, and use this ministry to bring revival to His people in the local field. We invite you to plan to come and bring your loved ones and friends to be a part of this conference for mutual encouragement and edification. Finally, we challenge you to prepare your heart to readily and lovingly respond to the challenge of God's Word as we continue our earthly sojourn and heed our conference theme: "That ye may approve things that are excellent," Philippians 1:10a.
Feb 23, Monday
REGISTRATION 1-2 pm
Seminar 1: 2-3 pm "What Does It Take to Be a Biblicist in Our Choices?" by Pastor Erick Garcia
- This message will lay down what ought to be the underlying, fundamental basis or authority for belief and behavior - not tradition, not experience, not church, not reason, not research but divine revelation found in God's Word, the Bible.
- This will address underlying concerns on the Bible's trustworthiness and why orthodox Christianity upholds the doctrine of Biblical inerrancy - that all other bases are flawed and fallible.
Seminar 3: 6-7 pm "Defending Exclusive Claim in an Inclusive World" by Pastor Jun Gonzales
- This will restate Christ's claims of exclusivity and why other claims to the contrary brings lamentable consequences in time and eternity.
Feb 24, Tuesday
Seminar 1: 9-10 am "Man's Interpretation or God's Integrity" by Pastor Gary Jones
- This will underscore the importance of taking God at His Word, that the meaning of the Scripture is found in the text of Scripture (author's intent - not in the imagination of the reader), and that the proper reading of the Scriptures is an issue of God's integrity, not simply a preference to a particular hermeneutical approach.
Seminar 3: 6-7 pm "Are We Settling for Substitutes?" by Dr. Roberto-Jose Livioco
- This will underscore the importance of the Christian's living a separated life and highlight the tragedy all can expect for making choices based on the world's principles, even for those who claim to be identified with the fundamentalist camp.
Feb 25, Wednesday
Seminar 1: 8:30-10 am Panel Discussion
Service 4: 10-11 am "EXCELLENCE FOR THE MASTER" by Dr. Ron White
Sign up na!
Text one of the numbers on the poster to sign up.